Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Night!!

So I'm a little drunk and just watched 500 days of summer and it was awesome, great music, great acting but super sad story. But they did have a good message, that love is every where you never now when it's going to hit you in the face or on your ass. Now i'm watching this ridiculuos movie with Alexis Bledel and don't get me wrong I love Gilmore Girls but this movie blows. Pretty much all the On demand movies right now blow. I bought that damn movie Surrogates with Bruce Willis and turned it off with in 5 mins of watching. I mean Blade Runner is the only good sci-fi/noir film around, please Bruce don't try to be Harriosn Ford. Jane Lynch is the only good thing in this movie Post Grad that Alexis Bledel is in. And she's not even going full force with her funnies!! Ugh what is wrong with movies right now. Let's talk about the Oscar race, ok!! So pretty sure Sandra Bullock will win b/c that's how all the other awards have gone. You can pretty much predict to a T who is going to win with the other awards shows. But there is always the slim chance of the chick from An Education winning or the chick from Precious, all great performances. Any hoo i'm going to take my drunk self off to bed soon, yes I know it's a friday night and that's lame that i'm going to bed at this early hour but I have work at 6am tomorrow so ya'll can just hush ur mouths!! Wow I feel like i'm talking to my imaginary friends, awesome!! Ok good night folks, i'll talk to ya'll soon!! Hope ya'll have a crazy night for me!! : )

1 comment:

  1. hey KERBEY-your mom sent me an em to let me know about your blog. it is really pretty. one of these days I may do one. it took me three years to get on facebook, maybe it will not take so long to do a blog. I will check back later. Gage has really grown and he is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete