Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello There!!

So I went to a Laker's game the other night which was so cool. My friend got some tickets from his work and we got to sit in this amazing suite, we felt very V.I.P, haha. The game was good but I was a little disapointed because the team and the fans seemed to not be interested in the game at all until the 4th quater. It's like I was watching two different games, for 3 quarters there was so so playing going on by the Laker's and the fans did not care, not much cheering it just seemed to be very half hearted. But then the 4th quarter rolled around and it's like there was an explotion of spirit. I think that's really annoying that the team who get's paid lot's of money to do what they do, don't give it their all. And the fans they should be ashamed, maybe if they were more spirited the players would get more into it. It was my first Laker's game so all in all it was tons of fun and the suite was soo cool, especially the free desert cart!! Life definately has it's perks when you go V.I.P!!

I watched the Oscar's last sunday and I was a bit disapointed in the whole thing, it was pretty boring and tame. The Oscar's are my favorite awards show not just because it's the highest award you can receive for acting but it's also so an infamous show for it's acceptance speeches and normally very entertaining. I loved the year Hugh Jackman hosted and basically did the show "on the cheap" with a hail to Broadway and times gone by, he had these amazingly funny and awesome musical numbers to introduce all of the films nominated; It was pretty genious. This year there were some haha's but not that many and everyone in the audience looked bored to tears. When you can't get an actor to at least pretend to like what's going on on stage then you aren't doing a great job of it. Here's to a better and more creative next year!!

Until next time
your's truly!!
Kerbey

No comments:

Post a Comment